What’s the problem, babuh?
Humanity acquires most of its energy from unsustainable sources – coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear. These cause climate change, pollution and disease and death among humans, plants and animals.
What’s the solution, babuh?
- Use alternate transportation – Use mass transit, carpool, bike or walk vs. using your single-occupancy vehicle.
- Support & use renewable energy – Support and utilize solar, wind, water, geothermal, hydrogen, fuel cell, and biomass energies.
- Conserve energy – Conserve energy at home, work, play and while you commute.
Where can I learn more, babuh?
- RideShare (Kansas City area commuter resource center)
- U.S. Department of Energy: Energy Savers
- U.S. Department of Energy: Renewable Energy
Got other great Web links? Send me an email, man, and I’ll get ‘em posted (provided I like what you send me, of course).