All my shows feature a variety of my songs interspersed with environmental insight, audience participation, humor and information to get audience members started or continuing on their green path:
- The Big Ol’ 3 Rs- This show is focused specifically on explaining the concepts of reduce, reuse, recycle, buying recycled, and compost. It features both songs and interactive activities such as the “trash dump ‘n’ sort” and the “recycled-content fashion show”. Length: 45 min. – 1 hour. Target age group: Kids K-12
- Just Me & Mah Songs, Babuh! - I will sing a delightful variety of my songs including such favorites as “Burnin’ Globe”, “Let’s Go Organic”, “Viva Las Vegans” and “I Reduce, I Reuse, I Recycle”. I can perform solo or with a full band. Length: 30 minutes – 2 hours. Target age group: All ages.
- Emcee Eco E. - I’ll “eco emcee” your event: you give me a script or some talking points, and I’ll take it from there. Your audience will have fun, get some eco edutainment, and you can sit back and relax.
- Custom shows – I can customize shows in terms of content, structure and length. So just let me know what you’re thinkin’, and we can work something out, babuh!
Domestic shows (within Kansas City metro area)*:
- Weekdays– Mon.-Fri., between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., my Big Ol’ 3 Rs show is FREE. Recycling education is what I do at my day job, so this fits right in with my public outreach duties.
- Evenings & weekends – I charge $300 an hour, but am flexible on price with non-profit groups.
Foreign shows (shows outside the Kansas City metro area) – I will write up a bid that includes:
- Performance time
*My definition of the KC metro area is: Missouri counties – Platte, Clay, Ray, Jackson and Cass; Kansas counties – Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson and Miami.
Send me an email, babuh, and we’ll get something set up. Rock on!